Friday, 1 January 2021

JANUARY 2021 (1)



1



This card dropped into my inbox this afternoon, it is from Lesley C, she says, "HAPPY NEW YEAR I think this owl's facial expression sums up how we are all feeling about lockdown!! "
I thanked her and she said, "That was a quick response, let's hope this year gets better. I am only going to paint cheerful subjects this year, we all need a lift! The card is part of a lino print, I've attached the full version and another. I prefer the cropped one. Thanks for the blog as it's the only way we can see each other's work at the moment." You are welcome, Lesley and yes I agree, I prefer the cropped one, but I love all your scraper board work



2



3




Here are a couple of photos Lesley sent to me just after Christmas, they certainly cheered me up hope they do the same for you.  She said, "Hi everybody, hope your Christmas was as good as could be given the circumstances ! As you can see Christmas trees and kittens don't mix!! I've spent more time re decorating the tree than hot dinners over Christmas, still it makes us laugh." 
 I know you will love these.  Happy New Year everyone.
















 

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the scraper board work. One day I must have a go. Your kitten is absolutely gorgeous and really enjoyed your Christmas tree x

    ReplyDelete