I have received an email from Rose, she says, "Here is my submission for a Christmas card (at last) ! For the past year I have been recycling cellophane and plastic packaging. It has been a very difficult task - you would be surprised how much you collect over a year. Anyway, I saved the wrappers from a box of Quality St and made this card, using an Amazon envelope for the background. The sentiment is lighthearted but sincere at least. Happy Christmas to you all. Xxx "
10
I know everyone will join with me in thanking you for this fabulous card Rose. I really love it, not only is it a great design but it is is innovative and uses things that are normally just thrown away, fantastic.
11
This great image is from Rose, she says, "This photo was taken 7 years ago! It popped up in my Facebook memories this morning. How appropriate!!."
It is wonderful Rose, thank you for sending it. I never knew that Quality Street chocolates could be bought individually, we all now know which are your favourites, and as you say the photo is so appropriate, in view of your card.
As it is so close to 2021, I think that we could set the subject for January, and in view of Rose's photo I think "a portrait from an old photo" would be appropriate.
As the weather is so dire it also means that we can sit indoors in the warm to paint.
However, in view of the fact that:-
a) we don't do many portraits in LHAG; and/or
b) if it really is not your "thing"; and/or
c) you have mislaid your mojo;
it need not necessarily be of a person.
Happy new year to everyone and I look forward to seeing lots of entries.


Well done indeed, very creative and cheerful. Eva
ReplyDeleteLike it!
ReplyDelete