Wednesday, 9 December 2020

DECEMBER 2020 (4) CHRISTMAS CARDS

5




I have received an email from Kathy who says, "Here is my “card” for the blog – rather hastily thrown together, but the best I can do this year." 
It is greatly appreciated Kathy, I am amazed that you have managed to find time to do anything. 
I am sure the members of the Art group would want me to thank you for it and to wish you and Brian a very happy Christmas and a much better 2021.

As I had already loaded one Christmas card on this posting I thought I would include here all those cards completed by Little Hereford Art Group Members.  I am sure you will agree that they are really something.  A big thank you to all of you who have sent one to me, I always display them in pride of place over the fireplace.


from John

from Ruth

from Eva

from me

from George

from Larry

from Lesley C


from Susie


from Alan


from Lesley M

As well as the poinsettia above, that I received all the following cards are by Lesley M and were created as Christmas cards for the art group members, apart from the last that was a birthday card for a neighbour.  I think Lesley deserves congratulations on this achievement, very few would have the application and dedication to do this. I think that Lesley also prints the cards herself, very well done Lesley and thank you so much  











This next one is from Bridget, 




from Rose


Many thanks to everyone for taking the time and trouble to create these wonderful cards.









































1 comment:

  1. A very effective thrown together effort!! Many thanks. Eva

    ReplyDelete