George has sent me a super image via email, he says, "Just to let you know I have not been inactive during lock down because I have not sent stuff for the newsletter. In fact I have been having a go at lino printing which is something I have not tried before so I have had to work on upping my skills, and after quite a bit of practice and working with better tools, this is my first serious attempt at lino printing. I still need to improve on my working practices but based on this result I feel I can make progress."
(8)
Wow! I am really impressed with this George. I have given up on lino printing I have never been satisfied with my results, but this is really great. I would expect that your composition would be great, but how on earth did you manage to obtain such clean cuts and fine lines? Fantastic!
Brilliant, as ever. Eva
ReplyDeleteGreat graphic image!
ReplyDelete