You have a treat awaiting you today. Larry has emailed me with10 images of his work. He says, "I apologise for not submitting any work for the blog recently. Just so that you know my brush has not been idle I have attached the following quick, 5” x 7”, watercolours, some of which are ‘plein air’ and others from photographs, that I have done over the holiday period. The last painting of ‘Tess’ Cottage and St. Osmond’s Church, Evershot, Dorset’ is worked up from the sketch and the photograph taken when we visited on a raining afternoon last year. Please feel free to put as many or as few on the blog as you like."
Well I have added them all, Larry. They are just what everyone needed to get them going and if these don't inspire everyone I don't know what will. Thank you for sending them.
4
5
6
8
Fantastic, now where did I put my paints... Seriously these are impressive and inspirational. Eva
ReplyDeleteWow Larry you put us all to shame they are all lovely and I particularly liked your elephant
ReplyDelete