The Orleton Painters have a tutor who advised making a monochrome drawing of the subject before starting to paint it. Seemed to me good advice so I’ll try a digital version in colour: following in David Hockney’s footsteps! Well I try.
Wishing you, Eva and fellow painters a Happy creative New Year.
I notice that Larry has been posting a lot of good work to the blog."
16

I think almost all of us are feeling a bit fed up with being in lockdown again but it is good to keep in touch with like minded souls via social media. Larry's super paintings certainly cheered us all up and inspired us too.
I know all of the members of the group will join me in wishing Sheila a swift recovery (as we understand she has recently had surgery) and also to wish you both a healthy and safe 2021.
A lovely drawing, will be interesting to see the painting. George always uses a black and white tonal drawing. Eva
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely line and wash. I personally love it as it is but it will be interesting to see the coloured digital version.
ReplyDelete