20
This lovely, cheerful, exuberant painting is from Lesley C, she says, "here is my attempt at "out of the window", it's looking out of one of the small windows overlooking the garden. I am not very pleased with it as I think there is very little tonal value and I think it looks very amateur, it's acrylic which as you know is not my favourite media, at least I had a go, I did enjoy painting it so that's something."
I love it, and your enjoyment is clearly evident in the way the colours were chosen and the paint was applied.

This is a great painting Lesley. How lovely to have this view! I think it would make a lovely gift to someone special. I love the colours and the variety of shapes and textures. Well done!
ReplyDeleteEva. Not at all amateur, composition so good and mix of colours, I think it works very well.
ReplyDeleteI like it a lot and it definitely doesn't look amateur and it does make me want to come and visit your garden!
ReplyDelete