Sunday, 15 November 2020

November 2020 (7)

8



Eva has sent me this lovely painting in acrylics, on paper. She says, "It's not the sea, hoar frost. I have painted it in Nov, from a photo taken years ago. May try it in oils." she continues, "My neighbour Emma recognised the field!"  What a compliment! and justly deserved.  I think it is a great subject and very well painted.  I look forward to seeing an oils version, Eva.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I really, really like it. Is it going to be your Christmas card? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finised the painting Eva, it should certainly be one of your Xmas cards, it worked out really well. Lesley C

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be next year's card because you will have forgotten it by then. Many thanks to Jean for suggesting some critical tweaks, especially regarding ocal points. Eva

    ReplyDelete