I have received an email from Rose, she says, "I have a friend, through my sister, and this is one of her paintings. I think its so lovely. She does lots of the Welsh coastline and various places in Wales. Over the years my sister saw her potential which has rubbed off onto me. She puts regular posts on Facebook of her art - her name is : Diane Mathias Fine Art ; you can Google her name to find out all about her.
She opened a lovely gallery and gift shop in a small village called Henllan, in West Wales. I hope to visit one day as she was a great friend of my sister. I hope the group will enjoy having a look at her work.
I send this to the group with love and grateful thanks for keeping me involved & inspired by all the works of art you do. Love from Rose xxx"
1
Thank you for this, Rose I am sure that the group, like me, will enjoy looking at Diane's beautiful work, and I am sure they will join me in thanking you for your continued interest in our work and your regular comments. I shall look forward to seeing some of your pastels when you have time to do them but don't stress if you cannot manage one a month!

Stunning. Gorgeous colours
ReplyDelete