Monday, 9 November 2020

NOVEMBER 2020 (5)



Here is another post for this month and it is from Lesley M. She says, "As promised here are some photos of recent work. The first is from two Billy Showell tutorials, Cyclamen flower and Cyclamen leaf the second is taken from a photo of Cyclamen flowering in the garden. As I said on the phone I don't think I want to see a Cyclamen leaf for a very long time!"  
5

6

Aren't these something? I love cyclamen and both these paintings are beautiful although I can't imagine what it was like trying to paint the leaves in the photo from the garden, no wonder you don't want to see another.  I like the composition of the one in your garden, with it's curly seed head as well as the flowers and leaves. Super.

1 comment:

  1. Eva says well done, the leaves are beautifully captured, comolicated as they are!

    ReplyDelete