Saturday, 27 March 2021

MARCH 2021 (6)

Just received an email from Lesley C, she says, "Still haven't finished my flowers yet, still have a couple of days left in this month. I've attached a photo of a watercolour, it's been done for another group I belong to where I'm trying to learn how to use watercolour. I still don't know how to put a background in successfully but I'll keep practicing.."

14


I just love this little chap Lesley, although I didn't think you liked Jack Russells? I really don't think he needs a background and I think that is one of the advantages of watercolour, it is fine to have no background at all.  You have certainly made a great job of this painting; I bet his owner would love it.



1 comment:

  1. I think this is delightful. Are you enjoying playing with watercolours,I hope so. I hate putting backgrounds in as I always mess it up but like Jean, I don't think this needs one

    ReplyDelete