Some time ago I received an email from Lesley M, she says, "At last I've managed to complete Billy's Advanced Poppy tutorial twice!
The tutorial was for the Poppy with leaves and she provided a photo of a second poppy head and I thought I needed the practice so added the second head. I was reasonably happy with the first attempt, which has the second flower behind the leaves, but I knew there were lots of mistakes so I decided to do it again.
The second attempt I decided to add leaves on the additional head and used a couple of photos I already had to get the shapes. Obviously my photos were totally different colours to Billy's so I ignored my colours and used her palette to try and make it look a complete painting. I do think the second attempt is better but there are still mistakes but I'm not going to do it a third time!
Both took me absolutely ages but not quite as long as the dates look. In the meantime I've done some gardening, cleared out one of the spare rooms to decorate it and spring cleaned the little conservatory."
5
6
Well I think these are fantastic Lesley. I do hope I have inserted them the right way round because I cannot see any mistakes on either of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment