Have received an email from Eva, with two photos of paintings she has done recently, she says, "Flowers, acrylic.
Watercolour demo by Jim Bailey at Tenbury Art Group. Less is more, keep it simple he says."
4
5
So nice to see your work again, Eva and I love both of these quite different subjects and media. The snowdrops work very well, I know the snowdrops are really tiny and must, therefore, be in a tiny vase but these totally fill the space (if I remember correctly A4?) and make a great picture. The landscape absolutely makes the most of "keeping it simple", something I always struggle with and which is so effective in this composition.


Lovely paintings particularly the snowdrops that works really well. I would say one of your best paintings.
ReplyDeleteYes good work from John Eva and Lesley.
ReplyDeleteI think we all decided we would come on the next 2 bank holidays Jean