Tuesday, 21 December 2021

DECEMBER 2021 (1)

I have received an email from Lesley Morgan in which she says, "I'm attaching some stuff for the blog, I realise I haven't sent you anything for ages, I can clearly remember taking photos of paintings but never got round to sending them. So here's a few:

The first is the same snail shell which I drew from three different angles in the summer.
The second is some oak leaves done this autumn
The third is a damson branch, again, done this autumn 
The fourth is the finished Fungi from a photo from Eva's son in Japan."

1

2

3

4

Thank you for these Lesley, I think I posted the shells in  May (2) 2021 but I have included it again as it completes your set.  All lovely botanic work; from memory, you have caught the colour of the Japanese Fungi very well.







No comments:

Post a Comment