Saturday, 9 October 2021

October 2021 (3)

An email from Eva arrived today, she says, " I did this at LH a few weeks ago as birthday card for Bill who was 90 on Wed. It is a rose from the garden, a funny shape but I was quite pleased with the result, got the green of the leaves right methinks."

9

What a beautiful watercolour Eva, the colours are perfect and the background wash just right, very well done indeed.  I bet it made a lovely card and I am sure Bill was thrilled that you had done it for him, I know how much he loves his roses.  Wish him a very happy birthday from us all.  



3 comments:

  1. That worked out well Eva, good stronge colours and the green looks just right. Lesley C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Bill! Lovely picture. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I've just seen this. It's excellent Eva, the background is perfect and the colour and shaping of the leaves really worked out. The flower head itself is just Wow!

    ReplyDelete