Friday, 8 October 2021

October 2021 (2)

I had two emails sitting in my in box from Lesley C, one from Tuesday, the second yesterday but we have had no internet since Tuesday so I could not post them until now. In the first Lesley says, " I have attached the two charcoal pics I did on Saturday, really enjoyed the day. As I said they are images taken from magazines so can not be sold, I intend to do a couple from my own photos so I'll let you see them when done. The tiger needs finishing off." In the second, "here is the basket of fruit, watercolour, I keep trying! It's not great but I learnt a lot doing it. Lots of thanks to all who have helped with advice, every little helps."

6

7

8

Thank you for sending these Lesley, they are all really great, I love the charcoal big cats, perhaps when you do more from your own photos you can show us how you do them?  I am sure everyone would be interested?  
I think your watercolour is fantastic, the really strong vibrant colours of the fruit and the fabrics make a still life of fruit in a basket really exciting.  








1 comment:

  1. All brilliant. Love the water colour, bold vibrant painting and a great composition. Inspiring.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete