I received an email from George yesterday, he says, "Attached is the latest watercolour of Clee Hill. I had not planned this but it came about because someone had looked at my website and asked if any of the Clee Hill pictures were for sale. There are a few on the website but only one not sold. The enquirer was not interested in that one. It turned out the he lived in Essex but belonged Clee Hill which was why he was interested in it in the first place. So based on my website pen and ink sketch of a distant view of Clee Hill he asked if I could do a painting of it. The result was a commission which is shown above. His aunt lives in Ludlow so he intends to visit her later this month and collect the picture at the same time. So this was a surprise which put back other art work so I am now on catchup. Cheers for now and hopefully it will not be long before LHAG can meet again.
1

It’s a fabulous painting George. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLovely painting, everything about it especially the light. Eva
ReplyDelete