I am sure that Kathy would welcome any comments you would like to give. Post them in "comments" at the end of this blog, send them direct to Kathy or send to me via email.
I don't know whether you have had any comments by email Kathy but as none appear on the blog my personal preference is the unframed version and I also like the darker sea to give a greater sense of perspective. However, I am sure others would have a different opinion and whichever you chose I think it is a great design.
Kathy, yesterday a man doing some ground work around our new shed saw your images and was interested in what they were. I asked him which he preferred and he had no particular preference as to the colour but liked the ones with frames as he thought they looked more finished.
I like the darker sea version.
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy, I like the design without a frame and with the darker sea, although the colour of the sea is not an issue for me. Steve
ReplyDeleteI seem to be drawn to the bottom one every time .
ReplyDeleteI shall continue playing around with colours and/or frames....I wonder if the gingery colour is too bright, needs greying a bit more.
ReplyDeleteIt seemed to need me to sign into my Google account, to get a name put on it.
ReplyDelete