Whilst I was checking that I hadn't mistyped anything after sending this out, I found an email from Larry that is dated yesterday and I must have missed, He says,"Sue and I have been very busy doing our bit as child minders for our two grandchildren, including taking them away to Oxford for a week in the caravan. I have also been busy helping my daughter revamp an old fireplace in her house so that it is suitable for a wood burner. Consequently I have only just finished the paint that I started at the last group meeting. It is based on a photograph that I took earlier this year of the main street in Tolpuddle in Dorset. Looking at it now I can see that I have overworked the trees on the left and righthand sides and the light washes on the houses should have perhaps been slightly stronger."
3
As this is also "pretty good" so I thought I would include it here, rather than creating another post. I think you will agree all three are beautiful paintings.



No comments:
Post a Comment