An email, included a water colour arrived from John, he says, "Usual water colour copy. The original is looser and I have used a limited amount of 0.1 ink pen. Would I put it on the wall? Honestly no. "
1
Although John sent this to me 25th May, I somehow lost it on my phone, and because it was not in front of me every time I looked at my emails I forgot it. I am so sorry John, Time seems determined to ensure that I forget at least half of the things I should be doing! Or is it just my memory taking a vacation?
Anyway I really like your painting and I am so pleased that you are still doing them and sending them to me. I was tempted to create a "May Blog" (sounds like a flower?) but decided to go with June, so May 2023 is probably the first month that we have not had an entry from someone. I must get my act together and see if I can at least do something to keep you company this month. However, another from you, or from someone else would be more than acceptable!

No comments:
Post a Comment