Sunday, 5 February 2023

FEBRUARY 2023 (1)

Yesterday I had an email from Kathy, she says, "Just struck me – I have some more colour variations on the Rock With Bracken print…..I think I’ll give that one a rest now and work on something else!"

1

2

Just after I looked at your email yesterday and decided to add it to the blog, the internet went down.  How does it know I am about to use it?  Thankfully, it has just returned so I am pleased to be able to add these prints of Kathy's.  As I am always attracted to high contrast my favourite is top left of image 1 but I also love the different greens in the middle image in 2.  Thank you for sending them Kathy.  Does anyone else have a favourite?  Do let everyone know.




2 comments:

  1. I like the top left one as well, a nice contrast. George

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, top left shows the pattern more

    ReplyDelete