Tuesday, 2 August 2022

AUGUST 2022 (2)

I received an email from George yesterday, he says, "Attached is the latest picture which has taken a lot of fiddling around to get the thing sorted out and finished. It’s a picture of Whitby Harbour."

(2)

Thanks for this George, and can you please tell us exactly whatever "fiddling around" you did to get it sorted because it is amazing.  I don't want to embarrass you by raving too much but for me you have caught the colours of the coast and the reflection of the light off the water exactly.  A really beautiful painting.




3 comments:

  1. Wow! It is an amazing painting! Excellent. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning George, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George . What a cracking parting! It reminds me of many happy visits many years ago and the best kippers I've ever tasted. Yummy. Look forward to seeing everyone next Monday live to all
    Patty. 😊😆

    ReplyDelete