Wednesday, 7 October 2020

OCTOBER 2020 (2)

I have received the following photos of Robert Kirk's (Bob) work via Eva as he is having computer difficulties (I think we all know how taxing that can be). He says, "At the moment I’m working entirely from my old sketchbooks. I’ve not been outside anywhere to sketch. Some years ago now I had a great day in some hides at the RSPB reserve at Minsmere in Suffolk. Notes on the sketches make them self explanatory."

2

3

4


Sorry to hear that you are also having technical difficulties Robert, but you managed to get these great images to me despite both our problems.  Mine now seem to be resolved so you will be able to forward any future images direct to me.



3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures...love the watervole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Bob. Very appropriate for our theme. Haven’t visited Minsmere but hope to ....... one day!
    Thanks Rose

    ReplyDelete