Generally it was agreed to have been a great success, not least because there were hand made cards being given. Here is the selection I received but if anyone has been given any other designs please copy them to me so that I can include them here.
This one is from Ruth, it looks delicious Ruth
This is Larry's of Orleton in the snow, brrrrrrr!
A lot of time and effort went into Bridget's which is an original, all cut out and painted individually.
This is Lesley C's super scraper board owlette.
Kathy's card (two versions) is taken from a lino cut, I love the snowflakes.
Alan's made me smile
Eva painted the approach to her house in the snow from a photo taken last winter, I love the card but dread the thought of more snow.
Lesley M's fine detailed painting produced a lovely card that she managed to print inside as well as front and back - impressive!
I love this design of Susie's and if she has all these different brushes I shall be expecting to see some (even more) fabulous paintings
Angie's deer in graphite on a gold card is very stylish
This is the card I sent to everyone and it is a photo of a holly sprig I created in coloured pencil.
This is the one I sent to only two people, the neighbours who found a home for the real pig and Lesley C who knew all about it. I was afraid others may have found it a rather bizarre subject matter. The observant of you will note that the holly leaves are those from the first card that I cut out and stuck on.
A lovely late comer from Susanna. A fieldfare, I think in coloured pencil, searching for food on Christmas morning. (The Christmas morning is only in my imagination but the card just whispered it to me.) Sorry to have missed you Susanna and thank you for sending the card.
Another late comer, John had trouble with the printer. It was worth the wait John, a lovely watercolour of teasels, Thank you.
I am sure you will agree that everyones are absolutely great (I much prefer receiving them to bought ones) - - - -but there may be more to include (if some members have received other designs) so keep looking regularly at the blog.
We have one last meeting this year on 17th December so do come along if you have the time. If not do have a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2019 to everyone.















No comments:
Post a Comment